For the passive joining of miniaturised prism components an assembly technology which bonds small prisms (dimension < 5 mm) with a high accuracy has been designed and developed. With this technology the yearly production of appx. 1000 pieces can be realised.
System design concept
- System tolerancing
- Joining concept
- Design, construction and testing of the high accurate passive alignment devices of Zerodur®
- High precision positioning of components
- Adhesive joint tolerance < 1 µm
- Development of dosing technology to ensure adhesive layer thickness
- Rotation of the prism on the reticle < 17´
- Cleanless of the device
- Cleanless of the optical surfaces (1 x 0.016 mm in inspection region)
- Adhesive selection and testing
We develop solutions for micro assembly of optical components from prototype to automated serial production.