Machining small structures in glass, ceramics, silicon, composite materials and refractory metals with CNC-Technology.
- ULTRASONIC assisted grinding with specially coated tools
- Integration of ULTRASONIC spindle in a standard CNC-milling machine.
- Spindle rotational speed 0 - 42 000 rpm
- Maximum workpiece dimension: 350 mm x 240 mm x 340 mm
- Minimum tool diameter 0,4 mm
- Working tolerance: < 10 µm
- Control system Siemens 840D
- Fabrication of holes, special milling contures and free form surfaces in brittle materials.
- Quartzglass, BK7, Borofloatglass
- Ceran, Zerodur
- Aluminium oxide
- Sintered caramics
- Zircon oxide
- Cooling structures in silicon wafers
- Dosing coils in glass
- Support components of glass materials
- Mechanical bedstops for optical components
- Aperture holes in optical components
- Holes in composite ceramics
- Free form surface in glass