(app. 20 minutes with footpath)
Jena has four stations.
- If you take the route from north to south you will arrive at the station Jena-Paradiesbahnhof. Please go to the bus stop on Teichgraben (5 minutes into the city) and take the Number 13 or 11. Step off the bus at “Beutenberg Campus” und follow the direction sign to Fraunhofer IOF.
- If you take the route from west to east, leave the train at Jena-Westbahnhof. After the bridge on the right hand you will see the bus stop Magdelstieg. Use the same lines to Beutenberg-Campus.
- Leave the A4 motorway at the exit Jena-Göschwitz, follow the federal highway B 88 into town, turn off left toward Winzerla, along Winzerlaer Strasse until the direction sign "Fachhochschule - Beutenberg Campus". On the left side you will see the Fraunhofer IOF. Use the gateway "Beutenberg Campus Nord" and follow the direction sign.
- Starting from airport Leipzig/ Halle on the A9 motorway to the south (direction Munich) up to the Hermsdorfer Kreuz. Here you have to change the motorway, follow the A4 motorway westward (direction Frankfurt) and leave it at the exit Jena-Göschwitz, further see car.
- Or starting from airport Erfurt on the A4 motorway direction Dresden to exit Jena Göschwitz.