Silica glass is the material of choice for a multitude of demanding optics applications. Providing premium and yet cost-effective dereflection for it is a challenging task. This dereflection should work in a broad band from the UV to the IR range and meet the demands of high-performance applications. In addition, curved and structured surfaces should also be able to be dereflected.
- Production of anti-reflective surfaces in silica glass using special dry etching process
- Resulting monolithic generation of stochastically distributed anti-reflective structures
- Dereflection effect from UV to the IR range and for large angles of incidence
- Usable on curved and structured surfaces (lenses, gratings, computer-generated holograms etc.)
- Extremely stable in high-performance applications
- Rapid and cost-effective manufacture
- Dereflection of sample parts
- Optimization of dereflection for special elements and applications
- Optical elements in silica glass
- Formed and structured surfaces, e.g. lenses and microlens arrays, gratings, computer-generated holograms etc.
- High-performance optics where conventional dereflections are impaired