TROGAMID® CX is a transparent microcrystalline Polyamide which is characterized by a high chemical durability. Optical components and eye glasses can be made by injection molding.
Performance in vacuum coating processes
TROGAMID® CX 7323 shows excellent adhesion properties and high stability in low pressure plasma processes. It is suitable for Plasma-ion assisted deposition of multifunctional optical interference coatings therefore.
- Scratch resistant antireflection coating AR-hard® (1 μm to 3 μm thickness)
- AR-hard® combined with UV cut-off filter
- Antireflection for laser wavelengths
- Beam splitter
- Adherence according after Tape-Test, fast (ISO 9211-02-03)
- Environmental Durability according to ISO 9022-2: Temperature range: -10 °C to +70 °C