By using the developed technology of free-form processing of micro-optics on curved surfaces, ultra-precision processing to extend the limits of various lithographic procedures for structuring three-dimensional micro-optics is possible.
- 3D micro-optical structures in optical quality
- Geometries which are difficult or impossible to structure with lithographic techniques such as photo-, gray tone or laser lithography
- Free-form geometries
- Cutting processes with small diamond tools
- Production of a lens array as form insert of an injection molding tool whose molded plastic lens array serves as a 3D micro-optical imaging element to transfer a flat mask on to a curved substrate surface using a lithography process
- Subsequent replication with injection molding